Some Background:



Friday, September 23, 2011

A post from me

I know a post from me is unusual- who has the time? But today I am taking the time to write myself and not just share the important information I gather from my favorite sources. I try to live a sustainable lifestyle. Is it easy?- no, well maybe easier for me because Ive been doing it to long. Ive decided to incorporate my home projects into this website. So it will not just be a alert source but also a place for home ideas. While I do send my political representatives a letter for each post I make, and many more trust me, I also do things in my day to day that decrease my 'carbon footprint'. Yes, I drive a car, no its not a hybrid- surprised? I was a little too but I get 39 mpg so i feel like U have a clear conscience. But I also recycle like everything, compost, have started a recycling program at work, and educate people- if they are interested and sometimes when they aren't- in the little things we can do. So today I officially announce that ethical and evergreen will be branching out!

No comments:

Post a Comment